2023 Cobalt R6Call For Price
The all new R6 represents the next generation of R-Series boats from Cobalt. The perfect combination of excitement and elegance.
The Cobalt R-Series has always pushed boating forward in unexpected ways, ranging from a comfortable, efficient and stylish interior layout to sleek exterior lines. The 25’ 9” R6 sports many new and exclusive features including increased storage for water sports gear, larger Cobalt Glass Cockpit touchscreens, a transom-mounted camera, and a built-in security locator function.
With an interior beam measuring wider than most competitive runabouts, the R6 offers a roomy, expansive interior. Add the wraparound yacht style seating, and there’s plenty of room for passengers and their things. Plus, the double-stitched upholstery now offers new cool-to-touch Fresco Chil vinyl on the darker colors, that provide surface temperature reductions of up to 20° on sunny days.
As with all Cobalts, the swim platform is the back patio for social get-togethers. And the patented swim step makes it all so practical.
The dash-mounted phone cradle with wireless charging is a nice touch, as is the enhanced audio system with the well-placed standard six speaker configuration, but steps up a couple of notches with the Premium or Platinum options with dedicated tweeters, sub-woofers and mid-ranges for unrivaled sound.
- V8-350CE-G DP
- Bow Tonneau Cover
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
- Glass Cockpit, Dual Garmin 8610
- Wireless Phone Charger, w/Holder
- Arch, Alum, Folding w/Bimini
- Docking Lights-Stainless Steel
- Flagpole w/Flag
- Sof-Trac Mat, Swim Platform w/Flip-Down Swim Step
- Swim Platform Transom Lighting
- Dinette Table w/Teak Accent
- Head w/Electric Porcelain Toilet
- LED Interior Accent Lighting (RGB)
- Sof-Trac Mat, Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Foot Tread (helm only)
- Storage Compartment Lighting
- Prem Sound w/Transom Spkrs.
- Tool Kit
- Windlass, All Chain w/Anchor
|Engine||Volvo V8-350CE-G DP|
|Draft||Up: 19" / Down: 35.5"|
* Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, transportation charge and dealer prep fee.
** Interior Width is measured from fiberglass inner gunnel to fiberglass inner gunnel.
*** Boat Height specs reflect the height of a Z6 tower to the lowest point of the boat’s running gear.