2023 Cobalt R6 OBCall For Price
The Outboard Class is Cobalt’s commitment to the power of intelligent design. These are not existing models with outboard engines bolted to them—this is a series that has been redesigned, redrawn, and reoriented for the modern outboard engine to give boaters the luxury of convenience, economy, and quiet running capabilities. The range of the Outboard Class can accommodate a variety of boating environments—especially in coastal locations where they have proven their advantage.
- 350 Verado w/PAS
- Bow Tonneau Cover
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
- Hull Bottom Full Color
- Three Color Custom w/Swim Platform Accent
- Glass Cockpit, Dual Garmin 8610
- Wireless Phone Charger, w/Holder
- Arch, Alum, Folding w/Bimini
- COBALT Lettering, Satin Black (exterior)
- Docking Lights-Stainless Steel
- Flagpole w/Flag
- Ski Pylon
- Sof-Trac Mat, Swim Platform w/Flip-Down Swim Step
- Swim Platform Transom Lighting
- Dinette Table w/Teak Accent
- Head w/Electric Porcelain Toilet
- LED Interior Accent Lighting (RGB)
- Sof-Trac Mat, Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Foot Tread (helm only)
- Prem Sound w/Transom Spkrs.
- Tool Kit
- Windlass, All Chain w/Anchor
|Engine||Mercury 350 Verado w/PAS|
|Draft||Up: 19" / Down: 35.5"|
* Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, transportation charge and dealer prep fee.
** Interior Width is measured from fiberglass inner gunnel to fiberglass inner gunnel.
*** Boat Height specs reflect the height of a Z6 tower to the lowest point of the boat’s running gear.