2022 MasterCraft XT24$195,900
The XT24 serves up bold looks, big performance, and the best reliability. At 24 feet and with room for 17, the XT24 offers the most in size, storage, and seating of all the models in the XT family. In addition to its size, the XT24 delivers versatile customization options and unreal behind-the-boat performance. Thanks to MasterCraft’s integrated SurfStar system, the XT24 produces the most fun wakes and waves for riders of all sizes and skill levels.
5.3L Gdi Vd 1.57
- Dual Screen Premium Plus Package - Z8 Or Z10 (12.1 Ctr Screen & 10.1" Touchscreen Dash W/ Integrated Gopro Control, Integrated Ice Radio With Bluetooth, 4 8.5" Klipsch Speakers, Two 7" Klipsch Helm Speakers, 8-Ch Amp, 1-Ch Monoblock Amp, Two 11" Subwoofers, , Gopro Tower Mount, Gopro Transom Mount, Rear Facing Tower Camera)
- Saltwater Package (Closed Cooled Engine, Stainless Shocks, Scuppers, Fresh Water Engine Flush, Spaghetti Mat Storage Mats, Teflon Coated Platform Brackets, Aluminum Anodes, Hydraulic Steering W/Remote Bleeders)
- Towers - Zft8
- Towers - (2) Klipsch S85 (Black Or Sliver)
- Towers - Tower Racks, Supreme Black Or Silver
- Gelcoat Options - Deck #1 Color
- Gelcoat Options - Deck #2 Flake
- Gelcoat Options - Hull Bottom Gel
- Gelcoat Options - Flake Hull #1
- Gelcoat Options - Flake Hull #2
- Canvas - Bimini Cover
- Canvas - Boat Cover - Over Tower (Black)
- Interior - Convertible Rear Seat
- Interior - Floor Covering, Deckadence
- Interior - Hydraulic Seat Lift
- Interior - Mirror, Activ-View Supreme
- Interior - Interior Base - Coolfeel
- Interior - Interior 2Nd Base - Coolfeel
- Interior - Interior 3Rd Base - Coolfeel
- Interior - Sunpad Flip Seating
- Interior - Fastfill Ballast
- Exterior - Stereo Transom Remote
- Surfstar System
- Tandem Axle Trailer
- Trailer - Galvanizing (Ta)
- Trailer - Paint Over Galvanizing (Ta)
- Wheels - Spare Tire & Wheel (He1820)
* Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, transportation charge and dealer prep fee.
** Interior Width is measured from fiberglass inner gunnel to fiberglass inner gunnel.
*** Boat Height specs reflect the height of a Z6 tower to the lowest point of the boat’s running gear.