2022 Cobalt 30SCCall For Price
The 30SC is an innovative revival of tradition designed to add convenience and economy – and quiet, blessed quiet – in a new way to the traditional Cobalt virtues of performance, handling, comfort, luxury, and room.. lots of room.
The 30SC comes with standard twin engines, plus a spacious interior with quality amenities, ultimate comfort, and a 9’ 10” beam that offers a large entertaining space with a luxurious yacht feel to make your days and nights on the water feel special.
Inside the boat, the craftsmanship of a Cobalt is unmistakable. Notable and meaningful interior details include:
• Fresco Chil Vinyl on darker interior colors that stays 15 to 20 degrees cooler than traditional vinyl
• Precision-sewn interior details, such as the handcrafted helm with quilted double stitching
• Cobalt glass cockpit with dual screen displays
On the water, the ride of any Cobalt is legendary and the longevity is obvious to all who know the brand. Some of the reasons for this might not be so obvious and include details such as:
• Z-Thane strengthening, protective barrier coat in the hull
• Completely hand-laid hulls, reinforced with Kevlar™ at the keel
• Honeycomb composite floor – rot proof strength with improved sound and vibration dampening. Composite construction of stringer grid and all structural components.
• Exceptional stainless steel hardware, over-sized and strong.
- Twin 300 Verado w/PAS
- Mercury JPO Joystick
- Bow Tonneau Cover
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
- Colors Graphics - Hull Bottom Full Color
- Glass Cockpit w/12'' Dual Screen Upgrade
- Makassar Dash/Interior Trim Pkg.
- Arch,SS/Alum w/Hard Top & Elec Sureshade
- Boarding Ladder, Port
- COBALT Lettering, Satin Black (exterior)
- Color-Accented Hard Top Headliner
- Docking Lights-Stainless Steel
- Flagpole w/Flag
- Portal Light (1 in Head Compartment)
- Sof-Trac Mat, Flip-Down Swim Step
- Swim Platform Transom Lighting
- Transom Shower
- Underwater Lighting
- Dinette Table w/Bow & Cockpit Receptacle
- Head w/VacuFlush, Macerator
- LED Interior Accent Lighting (RGB)
- Refrigerator (cockpit)
- Remote Courtesy Lights w/key fob
- Sof-Trac Mat, Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Foot Tread (helm only)
- Plat Sound w/Transom Spkrs.
- Battery Maintainer/Charger, 110v
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators, w/o Autoglide
- Windlass, All Chain w/Anchor
|Engine||Mercury Twin 300 Verado w/PAS|
* Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, transportation charge and dealer prep fee.
** Interior Width is measured from fiberglass inner gunnel to fiberglass inner gunnel.
*** Boat Height specs reflect the height of a Z6 tower to the lowest point of the boat’s running gear.